Chocolate cake with raspberry filling and mirror glaze

I know... I know I'm a very bad blogger, I always promise to write the recipes that I post on Instagram and I never do it, sorry...but finally I'm here with a new recipe!!
It's a chocolate cake that I love❤! I'm quite obsessed with it because it's so delicious and it stays moist for days. It's very easy to prepare and, because of its texture, you can eat it without adding any filling or frosting.
This time, though, I decided to fill it with a raspberry jam and give it a nice touch using a mirror glaze, some edible flowers and the berries from my garden, because, you know, I can't just post a photo of a simple chocolate cake on Instagram...can I? Hahaha I'm joking...but I really love to decorate everything I bake/cook, I can't help but I always have to style my food ☺
Here's the recipe
         ⇩⇩⇩
Ingredients for a 26 cm ø cake

Cake

Dark chocolate 70%   250 grams
Butter at room temp.  200 grams
Icing sugar                 180 grams
Ground almond          100 grams
Plain flour                   70 grams
Corn flour                   60 grams
Baking powder           2 tsp
Eggs                            6

Chocolate mousse

Double cream               45 grams
Dark chocolate 70%     150 grams
Double cream               180 grams

Mirror glaze

Water                         110 grams
Caster sugar               190 grams
Double cream             100 grams
Cocoa powder             60 grams
Leaf gelatine               10 grams
Water                          50 grams

Filling

Raspberry jam            about 150 grams

Method

For the cake: melt the chocolate and set aside. Separate the egg yolks from the whites and beat the whites to stiff peaks. Cream the butter with the icing sugar until pale and fluffy then add the egg yolks one at a time at low speed then tip in the ground almond and the melted chocolate.
Sift the flour, the corn flour and the baking powder and add them to the mixture stirring with a rubber spatula then, very gently, incorporate the whites a spoon at a time.
Pour the batter into the baking tin, previously greased with butter and lined with baking parchment and bake in the preheated oven at 180° for about 35/40 minutes until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Let the cake cool down then cut it in half horizontally and fill it with the raspberry jam.

For the mousse: this mousse is important if you are going to use the mirror glaze because it will help you to create an even surface on the cake so the glaze will cover it smoothly.
Melt  the chocolate and set aside. Heat the 45 grams of cream to 80° (if you don't have a thermometer just watch the cream and when the first bubbles appear on the surface turn off the heat).
Whip the 180 grams of cream to firm peaks. Now using a rubber spatula incorporate the heated cream to the chocolate until well combined, then fold in the whipped cream a spoon at a time.
Use the mousse to cover the cake using a palette knife trying to create a very smooth surface. Once ready put the cake into the fridge for at least 2 hours.

For the mirror glaze: soak the leaf gelatine with the 50 grams of water; in the meanwhile put the 110 grams of water, the cream and the caster sugar in a saucepan and bring to boil, then turn off the heat, add the cocoa powder and whisk well. Let it cool down (about 50°) and add the gelatine with its water, whisk well again to dissolve the gelatine then pass through a sieve and let it cool down.
Use the glaze when it reaches about 27/29° pouring it onto the cake.